Kauri Athletics Reflection

How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
I had to use a growth mindset in shot put because (1) My mum was watching (2) The first shot I did was a push out from the side ; I had more pressure to get it right on my second and final shot.
Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
I think I achieved my athletics goal because I got into the finals in Short Sprints and came fourth by a nose away! It was THAT CLOSE!
In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
I represented my house well when I did the House Relays for Kowhai and we WON!
What did I do well and how do I know?
I did well in High Jump because I made it up to 90 cm. I could've done better but I was proud of what I did achieve.
What was challenging and how do I know?
Discus was a little bit challenging because you had to get the technique right to throw a good throw.
What am I most proud of and why?
I am most proud of my Sprints by far because I was so close to getting third but I was really impressed with myself that I got into the finals.



No comments:

Post a Comment